Everyone is always talking about their “Bucket List”. I prefer to think about my Anti-bucket List. You know, all of the things I am hoping to escape having to do again before I die. Or, things I probably could do but really just have no interest in doing. Here are some highlights:
1. No More Root Canals!! The last one I had was so painful, I was sure I HAD died and Satan himself was working on me.
2. Climb a Mountain. Maybe a small hill or a mound but, not a mountain. What goes up must come down and that is usually me. And, I come down hard.
3. Run a Marathon. As I have stated in previous blogs; I run if something is chasing me and that is the only time.
4. Get Plastic Surgery. Ok, I probably would do this if I could afford it. But since I can’t, I’ll pretend I’m not that vain.
5. Ice Fishing. It’s just too darn cold and I am fragile. And lazy. Getting up at 5am holds no appeal for me.
6. Parallel Park. Living in Montana, I can usually avoid this one. If I have to attempt it, I am instantly in a foul mood. It gets worse as my wheels hit the curb for the 4th time.
7. Line Dance. Yes, I have been a victim in the past and I’m praying there isn’t a video. It just isn’t right.
8. Grow-up. The world keeps trying to break me but, I haven’t cracked yet. Now if you need me, I’ll be in my room coloring (with my Mr. Sketch smelly markers). Yes, I really own those…
What’s on your Anti-bucket list??
Subscribe to Blog via Email