– Products labeled “user friendly”. What user are they referring to? It is obviously not me. I am ready to kick this thing in the butt.
– Croutons! What is it with these things? Old, hard, dried up bread? I don’t want that on my salad, it ruins the whole thing. And, what a pain to pick them all out. Now, I have dressing all over my fingers.
– People who misuse the word “literally”. If you literally died, what are you still doing here talking to me? Go away, ghost person.
– Shopping carts with a bum wheel. Either the damn thing won’t steer properly or, it makes that incredibly ear wrenching squeaking sound.
– Phone calls in the middle of the night. I don’t care if you had too much to drink and have to tell me how much you love me. Unless someone is dead, save it for the morning.
Subscribe to Blog via Email